by J.C. Valentine
Wayward Fighters #4
Publication Date: July 28, 2015
Also in this series: Wayward Fighters: Books 1 & 2, unDefeated
Genres: Contemporary, Romance
Synopsis: *Initial publication will be as part of the Red Hot Candy Boxed Set coming July 2015.*
This is the epilogue to the Wayward Fighters series. Readers, this is the closure you've been waiting for!
Plans are made to be broken.
Once upon a time, the championship was all that mattered to Donald Freyer, until cancer took it all away—his wife, his career—turning him into a bitter old man. Then Jami came along, showed him what it meant to care again. Gave him a reason to smile.
Blood isn’t always thicker.
With Jami and Ally preparing to bring a new life into the world, Don sees an opportunity to give them something they never had growing up: stability. This new lease on life is just the thing they need to ensure their family will thrive, but before he has the chance to follow through, that nasty thing called life rears its ugly head again. Now, Don is forced to fight for something greater than a championship belt. He’s fighting for his life.
UNSHAKABLE IS IN THE RED HOT CANDY BOX SET!
Amazon • Amazon UK • B&N • Kobo • Google Play
ON SALE! 99c FOR A LIMITED TIME! Over 2000 pages! 22 Books!
Stock up for your summer reading with one great box set! Twenty-two NYT, USA Today, and best-selling authors have banded together to bring you 22 all-new, delicious romance books about love, passion, and the best things in life!
These books are all brand new and are only available in this box set!
These bite-sized pieces of fun are just the thing for quick reads for sunning at the beach, lazing beside the pool, or lounging around on vacation. Some are sweet, some are succulent, and some are Red Hot!
Twenty-two new book boyfriends are here to woo you in this big box of books. Sit back, send the kids outside to play, and indulge in this sinfully delicious sampler of the best authors writing today. Dive into these decadent stories about naughty billionaires, broken stuntmen, cowboys, bear shifters, magic men, MMA fighters, bearded lumber-sexuals, bad boys, and shy guys who just need to be coaxed out their shells.
Click above to get this special box set of best-selling books before it’s gone forever!
The Things I Never Said by Jo Raven ~ It’s Micah and Evangeline’s first Summer together and everything seems perfect – so why is Micah suddenly acting strange? Evangeline would do anything to see him smile again.
- Perfectly Equipped by Lacey Silks ~ First impressions while vacationing at a nudist resort are everything. But April never expected to meet the perfectly equipped man of her dreams. -
Kidnapped (A Billionaires in Disguise: Rae Epilogue) by Blair Babylon ~ Not even a billionaire's private security can protect you from your family. -
Before Flesh by Sky Corgan ~ Every bad boy has an origin story.
- Take it Easy by Daisy Prescott ~ When Diane and Hailey join John and Tom for a weekend in the San Juans, it will be anything but a typical guys’ camping trip for the former wingmen.
- Pandora's Box by Sarah M. Cradit ~ A peculiar heart meets its mate. Fate, though, has other plans.
- Hot Hotel: Scorched Into Submission by Daizie Draper ~ When she's stood up by her online sexter, Divine's assumption that her night's all shot to hell is obliterated by a hot Dom she meets at a hotel bar.
- Braving Love by S.J. Mayer ~ A scarred and broken stuntman looking for redemption . . . can he find it in the arms of a soft-spoken southern girl?
- Always Enough by Molly McLain ~ They went straight from falling in love to raising a kid and working opposite shifts. Time for a lovers' getaway!
- Mine in Dreams (A Bend-Bite-Shift Prequel) by Olivia Hardin ~ Daeglan belongs to the faery realm and Meggie to the human one. A forbidden romance as magnificent as theirs could transform both of their worlds forever.
- Like Home by Mira Bailee ~ A reunion of old friends isn’t complete without scandal. Betrayal, old love, new revelations… and the paparazzi. There’s no place like home.
- Unshakable (Wayward Fighters, #4) by J.C. Valentine ~ While Jami and Ally are preparing to bring a new life into the world, Don is forced to fight for something greater than a championship belt—his life.
- Yearning to Yield by Pavarti K. Tyler ~ High school reunions are lame. Unless your teenage crush turns out to have the same fetish as you. Yearning to Yield is a Sugar House Short Story.
- Mated in Bearfield by Jacqueline Sweet ~ Wedding day in Bearfield means disapproving mothers, naked in-laws, bear cubs eating your dessert, and a bride trembling on the cusp of a mating frenzy.
- Le Moulin by JC Andrijeski ~ Spy. Assassin. Seer. Terian is all of those, but never forgot his first love. Finding her a slave in war-torn Paris, he vows to never lose her again.
- Jesse's Girl by Alison Foster ~ Jesse Keller and Emma Dawson were the very best of friends. Until the day she asked him to take her innocence and he said no.
- Dude by Gillian Cherry ~ What happens when a curvy city girl heads to a Texas dude ranch for her long-lost mother’s wedding?
- The Billionaire Biker's Bitch by Layla Wilcox ~ Graduate from college. [X] Break up with long-term boyfriend. [X] Get the perfect summer job. [X] Break out and be crazy for one night. [ ]
- Swaying Fate by Irma Geddon ~ Atropos, the Fate who ends lives, never expected to walk one night into Old Cupid’s bar and fall in love with the one person she can’t bear to kill.
- First Class Scoundrel by Liv Morris ~ Escaping to an island for the summer, a recently jilted bride meets a devilishly handsome scoundrel in this tropical version of Pride and Prejudice.
- Gender Studies 101 by Dani Dundee ~ In a class of 100-odd women, there’s one guy. Thomas. Tall, lanky, and a little shy—just the way I like them. I’m going to have a little fun with him.
About J.C. Valentine
USA Today Bestselling author J.C. Valentine is the alter-ego of Brandi Salazar, whose enjoyment of tales of romance spurred her to branch out and create her own.
She lives in the Northwest with her husband, their wild children, and far too many pets. As a university student, she studies literature, which goes well with her dream of becoming an editor. Brandi entertains a number of hobbies including reading and photography, but her first love is writing fiction-in all its forms.